Saturday, June 16, 2012

Jacob's Daughter: Book Six


Book 6 of Jacob's Daughter series...


What happens when Levi Schrock poses as a hired hand in order to gain information on the whereabouts of one millions dollars in stolen money? Lizzie's troubled past comes full circle, and Rachel ends up in the middle of all the chaos. 
Can a chance meeting with Rachel soften Levi's heart and change his life around? Find out in the suspenseful continuation to the Jacob's Daughter series. 


Only $1.99 on Kindle or Nook
$5.99 on Paperback 

2 comments:

Patricia said...

My oldest daughter will be forty-two years old July 27th. But functions on a sixth grade level. She loves to read and will not stop until she finishes a book. She loves this series and bugs me daily about "Has the next book come out yet."
I just tell her the author will let me know when it is out. ;0)
I have tried to get her to write a review on the books she has read but she is not that confident in herself. She can talk your head off but expressing herself on paper is difficult for her.

Thanks for providing her with healthy entertainment. I am a book blog reviewer and highly recommend your books.

Blessing to You!!

Patricia said...

Thought I would let you know I grabbed your buttons and added the to both of my book blogs.

Children's book blog http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com

Christian book blog
http://itstimetoreadmamaw.blogspot.com/

Horse and Carriage

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...